Italy's Azimut posts record inflows of 3.2 bln euros in 2013
MILAN Jan 9 (Reuters) - Italy's Azimut said on Thursday its total net inflows in 2013 rose 120 percent to 3.2 billion euros ($4.35 billion), a record for the asset management group.
In a statement the company said it posted net inflows worth 285 million euros in December. ($1 = 0.7353 euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist