McKesson says increases offer for Celesio to 23.50 eur/shr
FRANKFURT Jan 9 (Reuters) - McKesson said on Thursday it increased its offer for Celesio to 23.50 euros ($31.96) per share from 23 euros previously.
The U.S. drugs distributor said the sweetened offer was also agreed by majority shareholder Haniel.
It added that holders of Celesio's convertible bonds would also be offered compensation equivalent to 23.50 euros per share and that hedge fund Elliott, which has bought enough shares to block the deal, had agreed to sell its convertible bonds at the new price.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video