Chile retailer Cencosud to invest $425 mln this year
SANTIAGO Jan 9 (Reuters) - Chilean retailer Cencosud is planning to invest around $425 million this year to expand its business in booming Latin America.
The company is expecting to reap between $20.4 billion and $21.3 billion in 2014 revenue, it added in a statement on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |