First ETF to track China A-shares launched in Europe
LONDON Jan 9 (Reuters) - Exchange-traded fund provider Source has launched the first physically backed ETF to track China's A-shares market in Europe, it said on Thursday.
The ETF, launched in partnership with Hong Kong-based CSOP Asset Management, will trade on the London Stock Exchange and be open to both retail and institutional investors, it said in a statement.
Initial investment in the ETF totals $230 million, it added.
HSBC is acting as custodian bank for the fund.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment