INDONESIA PRESS-Banks loan disbursement up 21 pct as of Dec 2013 - Kontan
The Indonesian central bank said that the total loan disbursements of national banks as of December last year were up 21 percent at 3,272 trillion rupiah ($267.43 billion) as third party funds increased 12 percent at the end of November, Kontan reports.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,235 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |