INDONESIA PRESS-Banks loan disbursement up 21 pct as of Dec 2013 - Kontan
The Indonesian central bank said that the total loan disbursements of national banks as of December last year were up 21 percent at 3,272 trillion rupiah ($267.43 billion) as third party funds increased 12 percent at the end of November, Kontan reports.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,235 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details