INDONESIA PRESS-XL Axiata gets $300 mln loans from DBS - Investor Daily
Telecom operator PT XL Axiata has secured loans from Singapore's DBS Bank Ltd totalling $300 million with three-year tenures to refinance debt and finance capital expenditure, said corporate secretary Murni Nurdini.
The firm reported total debt of 29.36 trillion rupiah ($2.40 billion) as of September 2013, the Investor Daily reports.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,235 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |