INDONESIA PRESS-XL Axiata gets $300 mln loans from DBS - Investor Daily
Telecom operator PT XL Axiata has secured loans from Singapore's DBS Bank Ltd totalling $300 million with three-year tenures to refinance debt and finance capital expenditure, said corporate secretary Murni Nurdini.
The firm reported total debt of 29.36 trillion rupiah ($2.40 billion) as of September 2013, the Investor Daily reports.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12,235 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters