LEG Immobilien eyes profit rise in 2014
FRANKFURT Jan 9 (Reuters) - German property company LEG Immobilien said it expected funds from operations (FFO I), a measure of its operating profitability, to reach between 155 million euros ($210.8 million) and 159 million in 2014.
This total does not include the effects of any planned future acquisitions, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
It had said in November it expects FFO I of 138.5 to 141.5 million for 2013.
The group also announced the purchase of a portfolio with 537 residential units in the German state of North Rhine Westphalia and a preliminary agreement for a portfolio with a further 2,000 units. ($1 = 0.7353 euros) (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by David Holmes)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement