Bank of Canada to auction C$1.8 bln 39-day T-bills
TORONTO Jan 9 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday it plans to auction C$1.8 billion ($1.67 billion) in 39-day treasury bills on Jan 10.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |