BRIEF-Marks and Spencer falls on poor Xmas clothing sales
Jan 9 (Reuters) - shares in Marks and Spencer Group PLC : * fall 1.1 percent after poor christmas clothing sales * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine