Isotope supplier Nordion reports quarterly profit
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Canadian medical isotope supplier Nordion Inc reported a quarterly profit on Thursday, rebounding from a year-earlier loss that was partly due to a litigation charge.
Net earnings for the fourth quarter ended Oct. 31 were $56.3 million, or 91 cents a share, compared with the year-earlier loss of $43.5 million, or 70 cents a share.
Excluding certain items, earnings fell to $9.4 million, or 15 cents per share, from $16.8 million, or 27 cents a share.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions