Isotope supplier Nordion reports quarterly profit
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Canadian medical isotope supplier Nordion Inc reported a quarterly profit on Thursday, rebounding from a year-earlier loss that was partly due to a litigation charge.
Net earnings for the fourth quarter ended Oct. 31 were $56.3 million, or 91 cents a share, compared with the year-earlier loss of $43.5 million, or 70 cents a share.
Excluding certain items, earnings fell to $9.4 million, or 15 cents per share, from $16.8 million, or 27 cents a share.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane