BRIEF-Pace sees FY 2013 revenue up 2.4 pct to $2.46 bln
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Pace PLC : * FY 2013 expected to be ahead of guidance: operating margin not less than 7.7% * Revenue growth of 2.4% to $2,460M, free cash flow in excess of $200M * Full year revenues expected to be up 2.4% to $2,460M (2012: $2,403.4M). * Adjusted EBITA 1 of at least $190M, 20% ahead of 2012 (2012: $158.1M). * For more news, please click here
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach