Peru central bank holds benchmark rate steady at 4 pct
LIMA Jan 9 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank on Thursday held its benchmark interest rate unchanged at 4 percent for the second month in a row as global economic growth picks up and inflation is expected to cool.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food