Santander Consumer seeks to raise up to $1.56 bln in IPO
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc , the U.S. consumer-finance arm of Spanish lender Banco Santander SA, is seeking to raise up to $1.56 billlion in an initial public offering.
Santander Consumer expects to price 65.2 million shares between $22 and $24 per share, it said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday. ()
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee