Santander Consumer seeks to raise up to $1.56 bln in IPO
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc , the U.S. consumer-finance arm of Spanish lender Banco Santander SA, is seeking to raise up to $1.56 billlion in an initial public offering.
Santander Consumer expects to price 65.2 million shares between $22 and $24 per share, it said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday. ()
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |