Slovakia opens books on 15-year euro bond
LONDON, Jan 9 (IFR) - The Slovak Republic on Thursday opened books and started marketing a 15-year euro benchmark deal in the mid-swaps plus 110bp area, according to a lead manager.
The sovereign, rated A2/A/A+, on Wednesday set initial price thoughts in the 115bp area over mid-swaps via leads Natixis, Slovenska Sporitelna (Erste Group) and UniCredit.
The Reg S notes are expected to print later on Thursday. (Reporting By Josie Cox; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- European investors hold nerve as Russia-Ukraine warnings ratchet up
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- Pakistani protesters clash with police, soldiers secure state TV |