Slovakia sets final guidance on 15-year euro bond
LONDON, Jan 9 (IFR) - Slovakia has set final guidance on its upcoming issue of a 15-year euro benchmark deal in the range of 105bp-110bp over mid-swaps, according to a source.
The sovereign, rated A2/A/A+, on Wednesday set initial price thoughts for the issue in the 115bp area over mid-swaps, revised on Thursday to 110bp area.
The order book is more than EUR2.5bn.
Natixis, Slovenska Sporitelna (Erste Group) and UniCredit are the lead managers on the Reg S transaction, which is expected to price later on Thursday.
(Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food