BRIEF-Spirent Communications says Q4 revenue matched lower end of guidance
Jan 9 (Reuters) - Spirent Communications plc : * Trading during the fourth quarter of 2013 resulted in revenue of about $115.0 mln * Revenue at lower end of guidance given in October interim statement of $115 mln to $120 mln * Full year revenue is approximately $413.0 million (2012: $472.4 million). * Number of senior management, structural changes have been completed to allow Spirent to return to growth * Selective acquisitions will be sought to support growth process * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning