US high-grade bond funds see 2nd-largest weekly inflow on record
NEW YORK, Jan 9 (IFR) - US investment-grade bond funds have seen their second-largest weekly inflow on record, with more than USD3bn pouring into the asset class for the week ended on January 8.
Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company, reported that investors put USD3.085bn into high-grade funds for the week.
That trails only the week ended May 8 2013, which saw USD3.676bn in inflow, according to Thomson Reuters data.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |