U.S. ICSC retail sales 3.7 percent in December
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. comparable chain store sales rose 3.7 percent in December from a year earlier after increasing 2.1 percent in November, the International Council of Shopping Centers said in a report on Thursday.
(Americas Economics and Markets Desk)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port