U.S. ICSC retail sales 3.7 percent in December
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. comparable chain store sales rose 3.7 percent in December from a year earlier after increasing 2.1 percent in November, the International Council of Shopping Centers said in a report on Thursday.
(Americas Economics and Markets Desk)
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76