U.S. ICSC retail sales 3.7 percent in December
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. comparable chain store sales rose 3.7 percent in December from a year earlier after increasing 2.1 percent in November, the International Council of Shopping Centers said in a report on Thursday.
(Americas Economics and Markets Desk)
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Apple, Facebook results buoy world shares