China c.bank reaffirms stable policy, appropriate credit growth in 2014
BEIJING Jan 10 (Reuters) - China central bank reaffirmed on Friday that it will keep a prudent monetary in 2014 and maintain appropriate growth in credit and social financing.
The People's Bank of China also reiterated in a statement on its website that it will expand cross-border usage of China's yuan currency, while preventing risks from capital flows and deepening financial reforms.
(Reporting by China economics team)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions