Colombia port says could handle some Drummond, CNR coal
BOGOTA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Colombia's Santa Marta port has capacity to handle 20,000 tonnes daily of coal on behalf of U.S. miner Drummond and Goldman Sachs' CNR should they request it, an official from the port told Reuters on Friday, after the two companies' port facilities were shut down by a new environmental law.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |