RPT-Drummond reluctant over Colombia coal loading alternatives -gov't
BOGOTA Jan 10 (Reuters) - U.S. coal miner Drummond has shown little will to consider government-proposed alternatives for it to keep loading ships and exporting after its Colombian port was shut down this week for failing to comply with a new environmental law, the head of the national mining agency told Reuters on Friday.
Drummond said it would not comment on the issue.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat