Germany's CompuGroup Medical buys France's Imagine Group
FRANKFURT Jan 10 (Reuters) - German medical software maker CompuGroup Medical said on Friday it had acquired all the shares in French peer Imagine Group, without disclosing a purchase price.
Imagine Group made sales of about 7.2 million euros ($9.8 million) last year and achieved earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of about 0.5 million, CompuGroup said. ($1 = 0.7361 euros) (Reporting by Christoph Steitz; Editing by David Holmes)
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote but demand new powers |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |