China's Fuyao Glass to invest $200 mln in GM's former plant in Ohio
Jan 10 (Reuters) - China's largest automotive glass supplier Fuyao Glass Industry Co will invest $200 million to set up a manufacturing facility at General Motors' former assembly plant in Ohio.
Fuyao Glass will create 800 jobs at the Moraine, Ohio plant over three years after the start of production at the end of 2015, according to a statement from the Ohio governor's office.
The investment will be the largest ever made by a Chinese company in Ohio, according to the statement.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source