Lafarge says sells 5 U.S. quarries for $320 mln
PARIS Jan 10 (Reuters) - French building materials group Lafarge said on Friday it was selling 5 U.S. aggregates quarries and related assets for $320 million to Bluegrass Materials.
"With these divestments, the (Lafarge) Group has now largely completed its strategy of refocusing on its core markets in the United States," the firm said in a statement, adding that its U.S. operations included 9 cement or grinding plants, cement terminals and related aggregates and concrete businesses.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source