TREASURIES-U.S. bond prices rise on weak payrolls data
NEW YORK Jan 10 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasuries prices rose on Friday with benchmark yields falling to their lowest levels in about three weeks, as government data showed job growth unexpectedly slowed in December, raising some doubts about the economic recovery.
Benchmark 10-year Treasury notes rose 19/32 in price with a yield of 2.897 percent, down 7 basis points from late on Thursday.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data