Private equity group CVC sells Matas stake for $216 mln
COPENHAGEN Jan 10 (Reuters) - Private equity group CVC Capital Partners has sold a 19.4 percent stake in Denmark's Matas for 1.18 billion Danish crowns ($216 million), the beauty retailer said on Friday.
CVC sold 7,918,186 shares at 150 Danish crowns per share, up 30 percent from the price when Matas was listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange in June.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source