Russian retailer Magnit 2013 sales up 29 pct
MOSCOW Jan 10 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest food retailer Magnit said on Friday sales rose 29.2 percent in 2013 to 579.5 billion roubles ($17.4 billion).
Magnit, which overtook rival X5 as Russia's No.1 grocery chain by revenue last year, said December sales growth slowed year-on-year to 22.9 percent with revenue of 63.6 billion roubles.
The company, which has said growth in 2014 is likely to slow to 25-27 percent, now operates 8,093 stores.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead