Spain to sell 2017, 2026, 2028 bonds on Thursday
MADRID Jan 10 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Friday it would auction three bonds due in 2017, 2026 and 2028 on Thursday, Jan. 16.
The bond due April 30, 2017, will have a 2.1 percent coupon, the bond due July 30, 2026 will have a 5.9 percent coupon and the bond due Oct. 31, 2028 will have a 5.15 percent coupon.
The Treasury will announce the amount it hopes to raise at the auction on Monday at around 1300 GMT.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data