US states working together to probe Target - NY attorney general
BOSTON Jan 10 (Reuters) - State attorneys general from around the country are banding together to probe the Target data breach, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman said on Friday.
Jaclyn Falkowski, a spokeswoman for the Connecticut Attorney General, said separately that Connecticut is joining with New York and other states in the probe.
A Target official could not immediately be reached for comment.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales