Germany's CompuGroup Medical buys France's Imagine Group
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German medical software maker CompuGroup Medical (COPMa.DE) said on Friday it had acquired all the shares in French peer Imagine Group, without disclosing a purchase price.
Imagine Group made sales of about 7.2 million euros last year and achieved earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of about 0.5 million, CompuGroup said.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials