Indian diplomat at centre of row with U.S. has left - source
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Devyani Khobragade, the Indian diplomat at the center of a row with U.S. authorities, has flown out of the United States, a U.N. diplomat familiar with the case said.
"Khobragade is no longer in the U.S., as of around 10 p.m. (0300 GMT on Friday)," said the source.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad