Indian diplomat at centre of row with U.S. has left - source
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Devyani Khobragade, the Indian diplomat at the center of a row with U.S. authorities, has flown out of the United States, a U.N. diplomat familiar with the case said.
"Khobragade is no longer in the U.S., as of around 10 p.m. (0300 GMT on Friday)," said the source.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities