GTC sets new issue price at 7 zlotys per share
WARSAW Jan 11 (Reuters) - Warsaw-listed developer GTC said it had set the price of its share issue at 7 zlotys per share, higher than earlier signalled by market sources.
In a statement on Friday evening, GTC said investors would buy 31.94 million new shares, bringing the total gross value of the new issue to 224 million zlotys ($73.55 million).
The company was selling shares via accelerated book-building and planned to raise 40-60 million euros ($55-$82 mln), and planned to use the proceeds to reduce debt.
In Friday trading, GTC shares rose 3.3 percent to 7.23 zlotys. ($1 = 3.0454 Polish zlotys) ($1 = 0.7314 euros) (Reporting by Marcin Goettig; Editing by Mark Heinrich)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee