Next phase in Iran talks 'will be very difficult' : Kerry
PARIS (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said the next stage in talks with Iran on its nuclear program would be "very difficult" after an announcement on Sunday that an interim deal with world powers, designed to create space to reach a comprehensive pact, would take effect on January 20.
"The negotiations will be very difficult," Kerry said at a news conference in Paris with his Qatari counterpart.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat