Iran says nuclear deal takes effect on January 20: agency
ANKARA (Reuters) - Iran's interim nuclear deal with major powers will come into force on January 20, a spokeswoman for the Iranian Foreign Ministry said on Sunday.
"Capitals have confirmed the result of the talks in Geneva ... the Geneva deal will be implemented from January 20," the spokeswoman, Marzieh Afkham, told reporters in Tehran, the semi-official Mehr news agency said.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media