BRIEF-Galapagos receives 2.9 mln euros for cystic fibrosis research
BRUSSELS Jan 13 (Reuters) - Galapagos NV : * Says Galapagos receives 2.9 million euros IWT grant for cystic fibrosis research * Cash awarded by the Flemish Agency for Innovation by Science and Technology (iwt) for cystic fibrosis (cf) research * Says expects to start the first clinical trial before end 2014 * Goal of this 3-year project is to identify and progress multiple promising CF therapies towards pre-clinical candidates * Corrector pre-clinical candidate expected to be nominated before 2014-end, with clinical trials starting at 2015-end
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |