Legg Mason estimates 3rd-qtr earnings above analyst expectations
Jan 13 (Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc said it estimated earnings of between $79 million and $83 million for the quarter ending Dec. 31, above the average analyst estimate.
The company said earnings would be between 65 cents and 68 cents, beating the average analyst estimate of 60 cents, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Legg Mason made the announcement in connection with a potential bank term-loan refinancing.
The company is expected to announce quarterly results at the end of the month.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions