Legg Mason estimates 3rd-qtr earnings above analyst expectations
Jan 13 (Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc said it estimated earnings of between $79 million and $83 million for the quarter ending Dec. 31, above the average analyst estimate.
The company said earnings would be between 65 cents and 68 cents, beating the average analyst estimate of 60 cents, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Legg Mason made the announcement in connection with a potential bank term-loan refinancing.
The company is expected to announce quarterly results at the end of the month.
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation