CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as Goldcorp slips, Osisko jumps
TORONTO, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Monday as shares of Goldcorp Inc weakened after the miner launched an unsolicited bid to acquire smaller rival Osisko Mining Corp, whose stock jumped. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 3.28 points, or 0.02 percent, at 13,744.24 shortly after the open.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions