CANADA STOCKS-TSX little changed as Goldcorp slips, Osisko jumps
TORONTO, Jan 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Monday as shares of Goldcorp Inc weakened after the miner launched an unsolicited bid to acquire smaller rival Osisko Mining Corp, whose stock jumped. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 3.28 points, or 0.02 percent, at 13,744.24 shortly after the open.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets