Monte Paschi consumer credit unit sells 551 mln euro credits
MILAN Jan 13 (Reuters) - Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena said on Monday its consumer credit unit Consum.it had sold a 551 million euro ($752.31 million) credit portfolio.
In a statement Italy's No. 3 bank said the portfolio had been sold to the UK fund Anacap Financial Partners LLP. ($1 = 0.7324 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data