Pacific Rubiales tenders to sell Feb. Colombian Castilla crude cargo
HOUSTON Jan 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil firm Pacific Rubiales launched a tender to sell one 1 million barrel cargo of heavy Colombian Castilla crude, for delivery February 1 to 5 at Covenas port, according to an invitation seen by Reuters on Monday.
The largest private oil producer in Colombia, which had been offering 4 to 6 monthly cargoes of Colombian crude, is increasing its tender activity since it bought another Canadian firm based in the South American country in 2013, Petrominerales .
Bids must be indexed to WTI prices for February and sellers will include any combination of Pacific's subsidiaries: Meta Petroleum, Pacific Stratus Energy and C&C Barbados. Offers should be submitted by January 17.
Pacific Rubiales, which targets a 15 to 20 percent output increase this year, offered last week on the open market a 500,000 barrel cargo of medium Vasconia crude.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels |
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources