Goldcorp offers to buy Osisko Mining in C$2.6 bln deal
Jan 13 (Reuters) - Goldcorp Inc said it offered to buy smaller gold miner Osisko Mining Corp in a C$2.6 billion ($2.4 billion) cash-and-stock deal.
The offer, which works out to C$5.95 per share, represents a 15 percent premium to Osisko's closing share price on Friday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand