PHILIPPINES PRESS-PNB insurance unit sees losses from disasters - Inquirer
Philippine National Bank's non-life insurance unit expects to post losses of between 700 million pesos to 800 million pesos ($15.7 million to $17.9 million) from property damage claims following the string of natural disasters that hit the country last year, Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reports. (link.reuters.com/bax85v)
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Eric Meijer)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions