Spain economy expanded by about 0.3 pct in Q4 2013 - De Guindos
MADRID Jan 13 (Reuters) - The Spanish economy is likely to have grown by about 0.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013, Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said on Monday.
Speaking at a parliamentary hearing, de Guindos also said that advanced macroeconomic indicators showed the economy would accelerate its recovery in 2014.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions