Spain economy expanded by about 0.3 pct in Q4 2013 - De Guindos
MADRID Jan 13 (Reuters) - The Spanish economy is likely to have grown by about 0.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2013, Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said on Monday.
Speaking at a parliamentary hearing, de Guindos also said that advanced macroeconomic indicators showed the economy would accelerate its recovery in 2014.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine