Marchionne: top-selling U.S. Fiat dealers to get first batch of Alfas
DETROIT (Reuters) - The head of Fiat SpA FIA.MI said on Monday that the company's top-performing U.S. dealers will get the first tranche of Alfa Romeo vehicles when the sporty Italian brand is reintroduced to the U.S. market this spring.
Speaking at the Detroit auto show, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said a second Alfa model will come to the United States in 2015 but he did not say which one.
The first model scheduled to appear in Fiat showrooms - the 4C - will be the first Alfa Romeo to be sold in the United States in nearly two decades.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |