Vietcombank posts $272 mln gross profit in 2013
HANOI Jan 13 (Reuters) - Vietcombank, Vietnam's fourth-biggest by assets, posted a gross profit of 5.73 trillion dong ($272 million) last year, down 0.5 percent from 2012, the bank said in a statement.
The assets of the Hanoi-based bank, 15 percent owned by Japan's Mizuho Corporate Bank, a unit of Mizuho Financial Group , rose 13.1 percent last year to 467.76 trillion dong ($22 billion), as lending jumped 14.5 percent, according to the statement which was issued late last week.
($1=21,072 dong) (Reporting by Ho Binh Minh; Editing by Shri Navaratnam)
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Scores possibly exposed to U.S. Ebola patient; four isolated
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold