Italian fund manager Anima's parent to list on Milan bourse
MILAN Jan 14 (Reuters) - The board of Asset Management Holding, which controls Italian fund manager Anima SGR, said on Tuesday it has decided to start steps to list on the Milan stock exchange.
Terms and timing of the listing will be decided in subsequent meetings and the aim of the operation will be to enhance its value and help develop its business, it added in a statement. (Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions