BRIEF-Barratt Developments says first-half forward sales up 70.6 pct
Jan 14 (Reuters) - Barratt Developments PLC : * In the six months, the group delivered 6,195 (2012: 5,194) total completions * Private completions were up 22.7% to 5,202 (2012: 4,241) * Private reservations increasing by 36.7% in the period to 0.67 (2012: 0.49) * Margins are expected to increase in line with expectations * Total forward sales (excluding jvs) at 31 December 2013 were up by 70.6% to
£1,265.8M * Source text
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |