Belgium starts marketing new 10-year bond sale
LONDON, Jan 14 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Belgium has begun marketing its new 10-year bond sale at mid-swaps plus low 50bp, said a banker managing the deal on Tuesday.
Belgium, rated Aa3/AA/AA, mandated BNP Paribas Fortis, Citi, Crédit Agricole CIB and J.P. Morgan as joint bookrunners for syndicated sale of the new OLO 72, maturing on June 22 2024, on Monday. [ID: nL6N0KN0VX]
The deal is expected to price later on Tuesday, said the banker.
Belgium's auction scheduled for January 20th is cancelled. (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped