New CF Industries CEO says open to different capital structure
Jan 14 (Reuters) - The new chief executive of CF Industries Holdings Inc is open to finding a better capital structure for the U.S. fertilizer company, including the option of a master limited partnership, Tony Will said on Tuesday in his first interview since taking over this month.
The company will spend nearly $2 billion this year on its expansion of nitrogen production in Louisiana and Iowa, but Will said CF's interest is low in taking on a partner to reduce costs.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions