Dubai's Arabtec wins $705 mln Abu Dhabi contract
DUBAI Jan 14 (Reuters) - Dubai-based builder Arabtec Holding said on Tuesday that one of its units had been awarded a 2.59 billion dirham ($705 million) construction contract on Abu Dhabi's Al Reem Island.
The project will house a five-star hotel and a residential tower, and will be built within three years, it said in a bourse statement. (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies