Great Wall Motor shares sink after Haval H8 launch delay
HONG KONG Jan 14 (Reuters) - Great Wall Motor shares listed in Hong Kong sank to their lowest since July on Tuesday after the Chinese automaker announced a three-month delay in the launch of its Haval H8 model and said pre-orders will not be accepted.
Great Wall H-shares were set to open down 13.4 percent at HK$34.00, their lowest intra-day level since July 9. (Reporting by Clement Tan; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane